Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ducky Did Scott Miller

Dirty title FTW! Ok I didn't actually DO Scott we just got acquainted at his salon and day spa in Webster. I participated in their "Model" program and I got a free haircut from someone in training. If I didn't specifically set up the appointment as a model program appointment I would have never known the difference. I think they secretly slipped me a fully trained stylist because my hair came out great. The stylist listened to what I wanted, made some suggestions, and I am happy with the results. She showed me some of their products that I could purchase there but she didn't make me feel like I was a bad person for not purchasing any. The haircut was free so I gave a generous tip. In May I go back for highlights. The procedure is free you just pay for the hair color. I am excited.

No comments: