Friday, March 12, 2010

Ducky tries to do this again

I was discouraged with the lack of readership but I decided I probably needed more content to support any form of readership so I am going to try posting again and not necessarily post for the attention.


Today Ducky went to Aladdins Restaurant
http://www.aladdinsonline.com/

The food was great. I got the Vegetarian Appetizer Combo I chose the Baba, Spanikopita, Falafel and Tourlou (warmed up). It was served with pita, cucumber slices, and plum tomato slices. I was unimpressed with the service. It took 45 minutes for our order to be taken (we did have a larger party), one of the guests got hit in the head with her drink by the waiter, and they told us over the phone that we could bring in our own cake with us then yelled at us when we got it there. The food though is really unique and a healthy alternative in an area where I feel like the vegatarian and health options are lacking.

No comments: