Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mani/Pedi's with momma duck

My mom took me out today for my Easter gift and we both got Manicures and Pedicures. We went to Maiden Nails in Webster, NY. Its address is 950 Ridge Road but its in the K-Mart/BJ's plaza between the two. We had appointments at 12:30 but my pedi didn't start until almost 2:00. The point was to spend time with momma duck but we got off schedule and she was getting her mani when my pedi finally started. My pedi was so rushed that we ended at the same time even though hers started 45 minutes before mine. The tech painted a very obvious fuzzy into my nail that I did't see until I got home. Thats what I get for flying out of there without inspecting the goods. I give this experience only two quacks. The staff is nice and the pedi-spas are really comfy with built-in back massagers. They really seem to cater more to the arcrylic nail crowd so your mileage may vary. As always, feel free to give a shout out to the duck pond!

No comments: